Also Argos fans are way louder than Blue Jays fans. Though I can see the side of the Skydome from this condo, I've never heard a peep during a baseball game, but for the last half hour all I've heard is ARRRRGOOOOOOOS. Football is stupid.
Wednesday, July 14, 2010
Today started with me breaking my hairdryer. I'm sure it still works perfectly except for the switch to turn it on, which broke off in my hand in the off position. What the universe doesn't understand is that having to figure out a time to buy a new hairdryer is just one too many things to have to do. It might just prove to be the thing that pushes me over the edge. It might just be what does me in. Also Universe, I don't get paid until Friday so I can't afford a new hairdryer until then, not having had a pay cheque since May, even if I could figure out when to get one.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment