The Kennedy Center called me today for my opinion on something. As I'm just starting week 3 in this new job and am sort of frustrated with the poor organization of the place and not feeling like I'm affecting change quickly enough - this was an awesome call. Of course it also made me miss them and miss DC and wish that I was somehow doing something different with my life.
I'm sure once I find a place to live I'll feel better. I actually saw a nice sized brand new townhouse after work today. It's overpriced but I could likely talk them down.
Anyone have any thoughts on Dundas and Broadview? It's a bit "up and coming" still so I don't know what to think...
Re: Dundas / Broadview: It's a SHORT walk to Leslieville, a 10 min streetcar ride to the Eaton Centre and near some nice parks. Oddly, just had dinner with a couple that lives there yesterday and they give it a thumbs up!
ReplyDelete