skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Ms Packwood Goes To Washington
Thursday, July 1, 2010
Five years ago I bet this condo would have had a terrific view of the fireworks. Tonight I can hear them but can't see a thing. Not even the glow of them, which is a little disappointing.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2011
(26)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(1)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(5)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(4)
▼
2010
(256)
►
December
(8)
►
November
(14)
►
October
(19)
►
September
(13)
►
August
(11)
▼
July
(15)
French bakeries in Toronto:In my humble opinion, B...
West End Girl
New home and roller derby!
The Kennedy Center called me today for my opinion ...
Reason to be vegetarian
Added bonus to the night...a Bones on TV that I di...
The universe sent my tax return!! (well my Dad did...
Apparently I should ask the universe for a million...
Today started with me breaking my hairdryer. I'm ...
7/11
Remind me in future not to start a new job, look f...
First days are strange. This one was fine as far a...
Seeing pictures of the 4th of July fireworks in DC...
Five years ago I bet this condo would have had a t...
Note to self
►
June
(15)
►
May
(30)
►
April
(28)
►
March
(30)
►
February
(40)
►
January
(33)
►
2009
(110)
►
December
(26)
►
November
(27)
►
October
(25)
►
September
(24)
►
August
(4)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(2)
No comments:
Post a Comment