Friday, December 31, 2010

Reflections

The last couple of years can only be described as ones of extremes. Absolute lows and exhilarating highs.
It's hard to believe that I've been back in Toronto for six months now. It feels like I've spent that entire time rebuilding what I had dismantled (both emotionally and physically - it's taken that long to restock the kitchen alone!) but yesterday I bought furniture which I think is either a sign that I'm sticking here a bit, or that very shortly will have fabulous offers that require moving. One or the other. DC was a transforming experience and one that I was so lucky to have had but it's time to unpack.

December wasn't how I would have wanted 2010 to end. A rough haul for many people I care about. So I can only hope that 2011 brings strength, peace, kindness and dare I say, joy, as I think we all deserve nothing less.

No comments:

Post a Comment