Thursday, June 24, 2010

I feel tense. Living down here right now makes you feel tense. There are now police on every corner (fence or no!) for blocks around. There are no people. On my way home this afternoon, one cop motioned as if he was going to stop me at the corner of Spadina and Front - he didn't, his partner just waved me by. But this was 2 in the afternoon - I was just getting home to watch the Denmark/Japan soccer game (poor Denmark). I shouldn't be stopped on the street for that.
Tomorrow morning will be interesting...
And now I'm carrying a bunch of stuff to Ottawa with me that I wouldn't normally but I'm a bit concerned about this building when it's half empty as it's sure to be this weekend. These are the things we have to think about. Ridiculous.

No comments:

Post a Comment