Saturday, August 22, 2009

T minus >2 weeks

I have too much stuff.  It's like it's growing around me.  Even as I take bags to Goodwill, thrust possessions on to unsuspecting friends, it continues to expand.
Does it not understand that soon my life must fit into a 5x10x8 storage unit? C'est tres petit!!! (or it that petite?  Is storage masculine or feminine?)

The storage unit is very pretty.  Bright and shiny and new.  And expensive.  
But they give you oreos!!  And it doesn't feel like visiting a state prison when you walk its halls.
I'm not sure I'm up to the physics of making it all fit (honestly, I doubt it's actually humanly possible).  You know how Dads can always pack everything into the trunk of the car? I don't have that gene.  Fortunately, I have production types on call for the afternoon who do. Wish me luck.


No comments:

Post a Comment