10 weeks seems like a long time. 2 1/2 months. That's the time remaining before I head south for my 9 month jaunt in Washington DC. But there is an awful lot to figure out between now and then and so, in preparation, I'm starting this hopefully witty and insightful blog. The intent is of course to keep people in the loop while I'm away (as I'm sure every moment will be glamourous and worth blogging about...) but in the meantime I can keep everyone informed on my stress levels as I get closer to departure.
So here we go...
Today's scandal with yet another American politician caught with their pants down does somewhat put a wrench in my plan to have an affair with a Congressman (or really anyone with an expense account) and write a best selling tell all book after the fact. And lovely Leo at work has put so much effort into selecting a short list of options for me. It seems a pity really for it to all have been for naught.
I'm so glad you're blogging! Bring on the WARSHINTON stories!
ReplyDeleteMy contribution to the Senatorial affair suggestion pool: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chuck_Hagel
Hmmm interesting option...
ReplyDeleteMy current favorite is:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martin_O%27Malley
A Governor yes, and married to some sort of judge who could likely kick my ass...